Construction defects are common in Colorado Springs and they can be hidden behind the walls or under the roof of any structure. When disaster strikes and exposes these defects, it’s important to have a qualified team of construction defect experts
on your side to help you identify the root of the problem. During this process, our team diligently documents the damage with photos and drawings to help you gain a better understanding of what’s happening below the surface. Getting to the root of a construction defect can be a very complex and time-consuming process, but it’s necessary, should you need to present your claim in a court of law.
Why Choose Us?
Goodman Consulting is the premier roofing and construction-defect expert in Colorado and serves property owners, contractors, and insurance carriers in Colorado Springs. We also provide expert witness testimonies in Tulsa
, and Oklahoma City
. Our experience and thoroughness ensures our clients that the job will be done right the first time, saving everyone time and money in the long run. We will help you navigate the world of insurance adjusters, attorneys, and contractors to help get your property repaired and we are current on all the regulatory limitations and laws. With a team of construction defect experts, licensed insurance adjusters, and qualified consultants, you can feel confident knowing you made the right choice hiring us.
Additional Reasons To Trust Goodman Consulting With Your Project
• Our thoroughness ensures we are less expensive in the long run.
• Increased chance of settlement on summary judgment.
• We have our own active, licensed insurance adjuster on staff.
• You only get one shot when hiring an expert; feel safe knowing you’ve hired us.
• Extremely professional presentation throughout the entire process.
• We know when less is more.
Some Examples of Services Offered In Colorado Springs
• Evaluate all insurance policies and determine what coverage may be the best fit for your claim.
• Inspect, research and report on damage to your home and its contents, plus review additional expenses you have incurred as a result of the damage.
• Evaluate business interruption losses and extra expense claims for businesses.
• Determine the monetary value for damages.
• Prepare, document, support and submit your claim.
• Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company for you.
• Negotiate more money (re-open the claim) if additional damage is found after the claim has been settled.
Common Roof Types In Colorado Springs That We Inspect
• Slate Roof
• Tile Roof
• Wood Shakes
• Shingled Roof
• Solar Tiles
• Metal Roofing
• Stone Coated Steel Roof
• Rubber Slate Roof
• Clay and Concrete Tile Roof
• Green Roof
• Built-Up Roof
Examples Of Roofing Disasters That Would Validate Further Inspection For Possible Defects
Your Colorado Springs Construction Defect Expert Witnesses
In the world of insurance, you often only have one chance to present your case before a final judgment is made by your insurer. Goodman Consulting delivers reporting that often gives you 3-5 times more detail than our competitor’s reports. We include photos, and professional drawings to illustrate the damage. If you have experienced a construction defect and are searching for an expert witness to take the lead on your project, you can trust Goodman Consulting and our experienced team of professionals. We take pride in being the premier expert witness in Colorado Springs and look forward to helping you navigate this process.